Carney Hill After School Programs
After School options include:
Before School Child Care for children attending Nusdeh Yoh
Kidsity After School Child Care for children in Kindergarten to Grade 7 offering fun, age-appropriate and interactive programming to keep children engaged outside of the classroom.
All Child Care programs are open year round from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, including summer break, spring break and non-instructional days.
- There are 64 full time After School Care spaces available for children from Kindergarten to grade 7.
- All staff are qualified and experienced in providing quality care and support to children.
- We will work with families to access resources like Child Care Subsidy and Supported Child Development resources if those supports are needed to help families and children have a positive child care experience
- Qualifications include: First Aid, FoodSafe; as well as education and experience related to providing care to children.
What we do:
- Provide quality, curriculum based child care to children ages 5 to 12 years
- Provide activities to engage children that promote a healthy lifestyle and personal growth
- Provide activities for children that help develop their skills in: language, social emotional and physical development
- Provide continuity for families child care needs from the ages of 18 months to 12 years
- Provide support to families by facilitating access to resources that create safety for all members of the family and encourage growth and family unity
Activities we do:
- Art and creative play
- Toys and games designed to support development in growth and learning
- Books and puzzles
- Field trips
- Outdoor play
- Games and activities that engage the senses
Our commitment to you:
All the child care programs are committed to providing care for your child that is safe and engaging in a positive learning environment that recognizes and supports their unique needs and abilities. For information on the After School Care programs please contact the main office.