Carney Hill Child Care
Day care options include:
A group child care program for children aged 30 months or older.
A Kindergarten readiness program for children 4 years of age.
Our Child Care programs are open year round from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, including summer break, spring break and non-instructional days.
For information on the Early Learning Programs please contact the main office.
There are 20 full time spots in both Hug-A-Bunch and Kids’n’Play early learning programs.
There are 8 full time spots in Koala’s Korner multi-age program.
We will work with families to access resources like Child Care Subsidy and Supported Child Development if those supports are needed to help families and children have a positive child care experience
Qualifications include First Aid, FoodSafe, as well as education and experience related to providing care to children
What we do:
- Provide quality, evidence-based child care to children ages 18 months to 4 years
- Provide activities to engage children that promote a healthy lifestyle and personal growth
- Provide activities for children that help develop their skills in: language, social emotional and physical development
- Provide continuity for families child care needs from the ages of 18 months to 12 years
- Provide support to families by facilitating access to resources that create safety for all members of the family and encourage growth and family unity
Activities we do:
- Art and creative play
- Toys and games designed to support development in growth and learning
- Story time and dramatic play
- Field trips
- Outdoor and gym play
- Games and activities that engage the senses
Our commitment to you:
All the child care programs are committed to providing care for your child that is safe and engaging in a positive learning environment that recognizes and supports their unique needs and abilities. For information on the Early Learning programs please contact the main office.